There are lots of good reasons to become a trade customer:
- Martin Carwardine & Co is a local family business situated at the foot of the Mendip Hills in the small hamlet of Upper Langford. Since 1866 and with five generations of expertise, our foremost aim is to provide the finest fresh beans with a personal service.
- The name Carwardine has been synonymous with fine coffee for over a century. Our espresso roast uses the finest beans selected from exotic locations around the world. Great depth, a good body and superb cup quality describes our tantalising range of espresso blends.
- Be it espresso, filter, Cafetiere or percolator, we can supply and advise on our extensive range of coffee making equipment, tailored to the requirements of your particular operation. Coffee machines require care and maintenance as do coffee grinders.
- Martin Carwardine & Co offers an engineer callout and maintenance service for both new and existing customers; our service department has over 25 years combined experience. We pride ourselves on offering fast and professional service; please ask for more details.
- Like roasting coffee beans, the correct use of an espresso machine is an art, this art – the art of the Barista – can be learnt, enabling the perfect cup of coffee to be produced. If you are interested in our professional Barista Training, please get in touch.
- Fine espresso beans deserve the best espresso equipment and the best machines come from the origin of espresso coffee, Italy. We are agents for CMA Astoria espresso machines manufactured in Italy, just outside Venice. Style, quality, reliability and an ability to extract a fine brew define why these machines are just so good. At Martin Carwardine & Co we understand that an espresso machine purchase can be a financial burden, which is why we offer our customers easy soft rental and low-cost purchase options. From around a cappuccino a day, we can provide you with all you need to make delicious coffee – just ask for details.
- At Martin Carwardine & Co, the coffee is flame roasted in the traditional way, using a classic drum roaster. It is the skill and experience of the Master Roaster which unlocks the characters, released and to be enjoyed in each and every cup.
- In addition to producing premium ethical Fairtrade and Rainforest Alliance certified coffees and teas, we have achieved certification from the Soil Association and now offer a range of Organic coffees. These coffees are notably shade grown and show superb cup quality.
- As well as producing the freshest coffee we now manufacture our own unique ‘Somerset’ teabags. The combination of pure fine Kenya and Fine Assam create a bright and flavoursome brew. Please ask for a sample of our cup for one or pot for one teabags.
- To enjoy the finest tea you need to use loose tea. Giving the tea time to infuse you will see them unfurl and blossom as they release their fulsome nectar. Taste the difference over bags, with a great range on offer.
- We offer a good range of coffees producing around twenty selected originals and around twenty five unique blends. All roasted at The Roast House in Upper Langford to provide not only quality coffee but the freshest coffee.
If you would like to become a trade customer give us a call now on 01934 853800